Mandated by one of our clients, we are looking for a:
Plant Engineer - Mono Plants Elyse
- You are responsible for ensuring functional and production plants in your area. In doing so, you will always strive for improvements and attach great importance to safety and economically optimal conditions.
- You develop strategies and plans for a sustainable maintenance programme in collaboration with the maintenance department.
- You coordinate and control the implementation of maintenance measures together with the foremen, and manage maintenance, procurement and investment projects. You also assess and develop proposals for the introduction of new technologies and assist in the preparation of weakness and criticality analyses.
- You support the plant manager in the preparation of the budget for maintenance and investment projects and monitor compliance with costs, deadlines and quality specifications.
- You have a degree in chemical / process or mechanical engineer and several years of professional experience in the chemical industry or a related industry
- You have knowledge of plant and pipeline construction, machine technology as well as occupational safety and explosion protection.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage,
- Excellent German language skills and good English language skills
- Good command of MS-Office
- For this position we are looking for a flexible, assertive and team-oriented personality.
- You work proactively and in a structured manner, are resilient and reliable.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.