ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Our client, Swiss company based in Lugano, is looking for the following profile.
* Process monthly payroll for 150 employees, conduct all the necessary processes for payment of the various components of Salary from entry to exit as well as vacation pay, overtime, etc.
* Process payment of legal charges and statutory withholdings, such as employee guarantee fund, social security, income tax, labour dues, etc.
* Ensure that the organization's payroll is processed accurately and on time
* Ensure compliance with labour law, local standards and internal policies
* Ensure the payroll process is properly documented
* Contribute in Designing and implementing of new HR processes
* Participate in payroll-related projects
* Commercial education with further education in Human Resources or equivalent
* At least five years of experience in the area of payroll in Switzerland
* Good Know-how about Swiss labour law, Swiss social insurances and pension fund
* Good knowledge (B2) of German and or French is a must
* High level of motivation, ability to work in a team, flexibility, initiative, loyalty and confidentiality
* Ability to work independently and under high pressure as well as in a demanding and dynamic international environment
* Good planning, organisation, coordination and time management skills
* Analytic and cross-linked thinking as well as a flair for numbers
* Ability to take ownership of issues and bring them to a successful conclusion
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.