We are looking for an
Organotypic Lab Technician
As a Technician - Cellular Laboratories, under the guidance of the Manager of the High Content Screening team, you will be responsible for cell culture maintenance and execution of organotypic-related study. You will work with cutting edge technologies to address mechanistic systems toxicology questions while interacting closely with disease experts and experimental scientists.
- Perform routine endpoint measurements on 2D and 3D-organotyipic tissue inserts, according to existing work instructions.
- Store generated data in accordance with internal practices.
- Report and track effectively the outcome of experimental work according to PMI guidelines and present/discuss his/her work at internal meetings.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables. Coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters.
- Participate in back-up strategies, backing up other members of the Cellular Laboratory team if required.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in team, excellent organizational skill and attention to details.
- Laboratory technician (including Bachelor/Master) with at least three to five years of practical experience in human cell biology.
- Previous experience mandatory
- Solid experience in cell culture biology (primary and cell lines models) and standard cell-biology techniques (e.g.: cell viability assays, ELISA, etc.).
- Ability to independently perform and document planned work under rigid internal procedures.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
To submit your complete CV including diplomas and references just use the button ‘Apply'. We are looking forward receiving your application !