Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3’000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400’000 customers. Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches. For an important company, we are looking for the following profile:
Order Processing and Logistic Assistant - long term staff leasing
In the Order and processing and Logistics role (Customer Service) the person will provide general administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at local country, function or business level.
Performs complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
You will responsible for:
- Order Processing
- Customer Service
- Invoicing and outbound deliveries (export)
- Interface and coordination between customers, technical office, after sales engineers / service support
team, local controller, shipping companies, purchasing department, chamber of commerce, suppliers of third party products, and federal customs authorities
- Producing Certificates of Origins, legalizing invoices
- Support accounts receivables reconciliation, elaborating account extracts
- Monitoring and controlling of shipments and order entry of the department
- Warranty Order Processing
- immediatly available
- Completed commercial education
- Professional experiences in same areas or in same role
- Experience in work with MS Office, SAP and Incoterms 2020 (!)
- Fluent in Italian and English spoken and written, German is nice-to-have
- Customer and service-oriented personality as an interface, problem solving mindset
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, structured and result-oriented way of working and systematically thinking
- Ability to work under pressure, a high degree of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging priorities and tasks with a proactive approach
- Team oriented and excellent communication skills
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.