Fondata nel 1948 a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower è una società internazionale leader nel settore delle risorse umane. Presente a livello mondiale in 82 paesi con oltre 3'900 filiali risponde ai bisogni dei suoi 400'000 clienti. Specialisti nel reclutamento e nella selezione di personale fisso e temporaneo in diversi settori dell’economia, siamo presenti in Svizzera da 56 anni con oltre 350 collaboratori in più di 60 filiali. Per stimato cliente stiamo selezionando un:
Mold technician’s role is an integral part of mould engineering process and forms an integral link between all departments and mould/moulding supplier, procedure & resources involved in its success. Reporting to Mould engineering team leader, the Mould technician’s primary responsibility is to lead, drive and manage all applicable engineering and technical aspects associated with the product Development Process, Continuous Improvement initiatives, and necessary production/manufacturing support/problem solving. The Product Development Process includes (but not limited to) the specification, ordering, development, qualification, installation, validation & production ramp-up of injection moulds that are designed for long production, mass-volume production of high quality micro-pump components. This process requires the position to apply all internal standards, procedures and activity necessary for effective production execution and process improvement. Job Elements & Position Responsibilities - Drive the specification, quotation, engineering and procurement process for moulds and auxiliary equipment
- Problem solving
- Managing and coordinating purchase requisitions, project documentation & sampling from DQ Phase till PQ Phase.
- Leading, coordinating, managing and supervising the delivery and sampling of new moulds.
- Support R&D and quality department on component design and process improvement
- Support the moulding supplier to set-up moulding parameters
- Travel: Domestic up to 35%.
Required Qualifications - Technical graduate in mechanics or plastic
- Good knowledge of mechanical processing
- Good knowledge of technical drawing
- Knowledge of Office
- Good knowledge of Italian and English will be considered a plus
Non-Mandatory Job Qualifications - Experience of moulding process
- Knowledge of Instrumental Methods of Analysis as Minitab
- Plastic part design for Engineering
- Experience with Mold Flow Simulation
- Design of Experiments Knowledge & Experience
SE RITIENE DI POSSEDERE TUTTI I REQUISITI RICHIESTI, NON ESITI AD ISCRIVERSI E A CANDIDARSI SUL NOSTRO SITO UFFICIALE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, ALLEGANDO IL SUO CURRICULUM VITAE.