For our client, an international trading company, we are looking for a Middle Office Analyst
Middle Office Analyst (H/F)
- Be a member of a Middle Office Team based in Geneva and working very closely from a Front Office team composed by several Traders.
- Daily Interaction with the Execution desk, which is centralising and optimising a worldwide Futures, Options, swaps and physical flow on Utilities business.
- Work in rotation between Power and Gas Business.
- Become the safety net of that team by controlling each single order placed on the market. Track and spot any execution error and invite traders to correct their trading strategy in reactive and timely manner.
- Top Day trades entries in our software and internal allocations.
- Top Day trades reconciliation versus clearer files.
- Provide worldwide traders an end of the day recap of their volumes and averages grouped per trading strategy.
- Cross-offices (Geneva, London) Interaction with Traders and their assistants to answer queries and deal with investigations.
- New products or contracts settings as per their specs, in coordination with the IT team.
- Regulation reporting (MIFID and REMIT)
- Broker permission settings and monthly invoices payment.
- Project development to improve our internal software via interaction with our IT team or via self-development on VBA macro or Python.
- Various reporting and statistics.
- English as a mother tongue being ideal, very good level mandatory, French a plus.
- Confident with figures and keen to learn more on Utilities Futures, Options, Swaps and Physical business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details needed.
- VBA script writer/Debugger necessary.
- Python skills definitely a plus.
- Can work under stressful environment.
- Can work quickly and is multitask.
- Sense of priorities and do the extra mile.
If you are interested in this position and match the profile, please come back to me with your full application (CV, work certificates and diplomas) as soon as possible !