Do you want to join Philip Morris? We're looking for a :
Laboratory Technician - Chemistry
- Plan, lead, and/or perform independently laboratory tests in order to generate accurate data on analysis to support routine, special projects, batch release, stability studies, method development and/or proficiency test studies. Collect, generate and review data.
- Maintain and basic troubleshoot simple and medium complexity laboratory instrumentation to ensure business continuity. Ensure sufficient quantities of supplies for continuous laboratory operation.
- Complete short term activities of a repetitive nature with a high level of quality and apply standard operating procedures and work instructions as instructed to support lab activities.
- Perform your duties in accordance to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and ISO 17025, and the respective PMI EHS rules, policies and procedures. Support laboratory accreditation activities such as review of local analytical methodologies, provide training when necessary, and conduct audits to maintain quality systems.
- Advice as technical subject expert for certain technical aspects of projects/processes within the group.
- CFC or Bachelor's Degree in chemistry or any equivalent field
- 2-3 years in pharma or food industry or any relevant area
- Experience in Gas chromatography (GC-FID, GC-MS) and Liquid chromatography (LC-MS) in quality environment (ISO17025, GLP)
- Great teammate with an increased level of integrity
- Fast learner with proven analytical skills and developed critical thinking
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
Don't hesitate to apply.