Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a
Laboratory Technician - Biology
As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for the well-defined scientific/technical methods and work procedures to perform routine biological in vitro analyses and technical activities of limited scope and complexity. Furthermore, you will have to apply for problem-solving techniques and support and maintain biological test systems and test facility infrastructure within your area of activities.
- Perform independently routine in vitro biological assays, relying on the use of experimental methods to provide robust & accurate data for analysis
- Generate and accurately record data, observations, and conclusions from routine biological in vitro tests and analysis (cytotoxicity and genotoxicity). You may be requested to conduct some basic data processing tasks as well.
- Ensure the execution of your requested duties in accordance to GLP and ISO 17025 regulations and the respective PMI procedures while contributing to the maintenance of the quality system within the safety toxicology lab
- Support the validation of instruments to the necessary AGIT and OECD standards
- Operate complex pieces of instrumentation following written procedures (cell counter, FACS, plate reader)
- Support the development of in vitro biological assays including developing the necessary documentation such as work instructions and forms
- CFC, Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree in a relevant field of biology.
- Technical know-how and functional skills in the fields and in vitro toxicology and biology
- Experienced with MS Office tools and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Previous team-working working experience in accredited or certified in vitro biology laboratories (ISO and GLP) is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- English level B1 is required, French is an asset
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.