Do you want to joint Philip Morris ? We're looking for a :
Laboratory Scientist - Chemistry - Mechanical
- Develop project plans, activity schedule and tracking of progress related to the plans, timelines, and resource requirement
- Maintain and improve existing analytical method portfolio according to internal guideline.
- Ensure that staff executes testing protocols as defined in the related plan and report the results in appropriate validation reports.
- Perform knowledge management via data compilation, review and storage and making sure it is in line with the Company, FDA and other equivalent accreditation authority requirement.
- Ensure that the quality of the data generated within the laboratory is maintained
- Perform scientific watch to identify new technologies having a high potential for optimizing analysis of aerosol and tobacco RRPs reliability and speedily.
- Support the integration of new methods and instruments within systems landscape (SDMS, RDLIMS).
- Support productivity and LEAN initiative while ensuring compliance along product testing lifecycle.
- Perform the activities in accordance to ISO 17025 and the respective PMI procedure and ensure that processes, documents and activities within the laboratories comply with the quality procedure.
- Plan and organize the participation to collaborative test required by ISO 17025 and report any potential deviation and take corrective measure if needed.
- University degree in Chemistry, Mechanical, Materials Engineering or compensated with extensive experience.
- Substantial experience in the area of analytical chemistry or physical methods within a Laboratory accredited environment (ISO 17025).
- Solid knowledge in aerosol and tobacco chemistry or in physical techniques coupled with a sound understanding of computerized system validation (CSV).
- Meaningful experience in process management, quality system and database management (LIMS).
- Demonstrated planning and prioritization capabilities.
- Good reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities.
- Effective communicator with an analytical mindset.
- Fluent in French and English both written and spoken.
Don't hesitate to apply.