ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimated client, international company based in Chiasso, we are hiring following profile for immediate entry.
Jr Accountant: AP and VAT specialist
Reporting to the CFO the candidate will be responsible for managing the Swiss Account Payable, VAT, petty cash, reconciliation intercompany accounts while providing support with the preparation of Financial Reporting and documents for Financial Audit and Internal controls.
A.Account Payable third parties and Intercompany
a.Recording Invoices of third parties and Intercompany vendors
b.Recording Credit card
d.Recording payment of third parties and Intercompany vendors
e.Recording Loan payment to intercompany
f.Archiving all vendors & bank documents
g.Maintain vendor order files and archive in the Virtual Data Room
h.Estimate cash out for the following 3 months
a.Book all bank movement (excluding cash in from customers)
b.Archiving all bank documents
c.Bank Statement reconciliation
a.Book movement of Petty Cash
E.Reconciliation of Income Statement & Balance Sheet intercompany accounts
F.Support in preparation of Financial Reporting & analysis using the company's Platform and other tools
G.Support in preparation of documents for Financial Audit and Internal controls Review
The ideal candidate has a broad knowledge on Swiss accounting and Value Added Taxes, s/he is details and deadline-oriented, possesses a proactive approach and good communication skills.
* B.Sc or M.Sc specialized in Accounting (Ragioneria) / Business Administration
* 3 years? experience in a similar role
* Swiss accounting and value added tax knowledge
* First-class communication skills in English language
* Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel advanced, Word, Power Point)
* ERP NetSuite knowledge is a plus
* detailed and deadline-oriented
* proactive approach
* ability to work under pressure
* good communication and organization skills
* customer focuse with a desire to serve in team environment
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.