Are you up for a new challenge? Philip Morris Intl. is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe. We are currently looking for a
IT Scrum Master
You will be responsible of the delivery, maintenance and enhancements provided by the scrum team for our commercial systems (consumer database solutions, retailer apps, digital platforms) using service and project management. Utilizing the correct governance and serving as intermediary with global PMI Information Technology teams, to help PMI employees achieve their business objectives.$
- Lead the scrum team in using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction by defining the needs of the Business requirements, propose optimal solutions, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change. Drive communication and co-ordination, status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes. Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure measures are taken in projects to increase quality and mitigate risk, manage scope change and expectation, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements signoff, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans.
- Ensure adherence to all PMI IT security policies and guidelines on security and compliance by leading the assessment, planning and implementation of InfoSec requirements (policies, guidelines, SOX, privacy etc.) in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Strong experience in working with PMP, Lean Startup, Agile and SCRUM methodologies and teams.
- Track record of at least 5 years of relevant experience in deploying IT systems and services.
- Broad experience of reliably handling complex projects over extended periods
- Understanding of organizations business and able to discuss business requirements with leadership outside of IT and ability to develop and articulate technical concepts for general use
- Sound understanding of current and future Technology capability
- Excellent digital skills, combined with knowledge on customer support, consumer engagement and communications.
- Experience in the deployment of mobile apps and Digital/CRM solutions
- Experience in data analytics and transactional sales systems is an asset
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management
- Strong creative skills, with knowledge in app design and UX
- Familiar and curious about digital marketing including social media platforms and content creation
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Drive for results, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ready to work in a challenging business environment.
- Ability to connect strategy to execution, assess current state and support execution of transformation plans.
- Detailed and customer focused with a strategic commercial mindset.
Preferred Requirement(s): - An analytical mind team player with university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Advanced partner management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to independently plan, monitor and lead IT budgets in an effective and efficient manner driving cost transparency
- Shown ability to influence across the organization, optimally leading change, originating ideas, and encouraging and gaining commitment
- As a plus, understanding of manufacturing, quality control and supply-chain processes and systems used in these areas.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Feel free to apply!