Do you have experience in the clinical supplies packaging / labeling operations? We are looking for someone like you. For our client in Schachen, Luzern, we are looking for:
The new Label Design Specialist will be working with a medium sized team consisting of 8 other colleagues.
Currently and due to the pandemic, workers within this team can work one day per week from home. The inspector Operator (Label Design Specialist), Global Clinical Supplies, will report to the Manager Planning and Scheduling directly and their primary purpose is to design clinical labels using label print software (CSLS).
Other tasks include:
- Proposing label sizes and study designs based on country-specific label text
- Serving as SME for various questions on clinical labels from other teams
- Coordinating/advising Operations Planner on label strategy for a clinical packaging job
- Reviewing county-specific label text on accuracy and regulatory requirements
- Handling of randomization schedules for clinical studies
- Reviewing and release of label batch record documents
- Ensuring activities are completed within given timelines and timely escalation when issues arise.
- Designing of Clinical Labels for primary and secondary packaging jobs
- Working according to GMP standards and internal guidelines
This is a temporary position to support the label printing group due to a production peak. There is a possibility the position will be extended depending on the production schedule and will be discussed in due time.
- Minimum an Apprenticeship (Laboratory, Pharmacy, Business administration etc.)
- Preferred at least 2 yrs experience in the clinical supplies packaging / labeling operations
- Familiarity with GMP requirements, quality procedures and SOP execution
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and team- oriented
- Diligent and quality- oriented
- Structured and proactive working attitude
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks at one time and meet deadline
- German and English (verbal and written) at B2 working level required
You think you are the right match? We can't wait to chat with you. Submit your application!