Pour notre client historique de Morges nous recherchons un ingénieur Validation process en poste fixe. Temps partiel accepté. 80% mais idéalement 100%.
Ingénieur Validation process qualification
- Participle in industrialization programs on new products to ensure productivity, quality and business competitiveness.
- Participate in steps of industrialization and improvement of manufacturing processes involving sterilization and packaging.
- Participate in the development and introduction of new technologies and manufacturing processes (Synthesis and sterilization, packaging and analytics).
- Participate in validation activities and qualification of equipment in accordance with the validation procedures.
- Write protocols and test reports within established procedures for recording data.
- Develop tests and perform testing in accordance with the rules of hygiene and good manufacturing practices.
- Create the documentation related to new processes and methods in compliance with internal standards.
- Participate if necessary to process deviation and CAPA investigation.
- identify the means necessary for the proper performance of its tasks and responsibilities.
- Make regular reports of its activity.
- Engineering degree or equivalent, you justify an experience of at least 5 years in manufacturing process
- Engineering or Production ideally gained in the field of medical devices,
- Knowledge in standard ISO13485, ISO14971 and in Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Knowledge of GMP
- Knowledge of Statistical tool such as Minitab
- Use standard IT tools
- Fluent in French and control technical English
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.