For our estimated client, prestigious and international group operating worldwide, we are recruiting following profile, for a fixed term contract which will last until May 2021:
* Provide operational expertise in all areas of local HR policy and practice, including Swiss employment law and regulations for Switzerland;
* Implement, promote, plan and coordinate HR projects in line with global and local HR and the general business agenda;
* Implement and develop HR Admin processes to maximize efficiency;
* Implement, supervise administration of personnel policies and practices at the sites;
* Manage relationship with managers and employees, providing expert advice for site based employees;
* Independently manage and supervise HR related project;
* Superivise and organize the HR Team (5 people).
* University degree and at least 8-10 years of experience in HR in Switzerland, preferebly within a big company;
* Diploma "Specialista in Risorse Umane" is highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of and experience in managing the main HR processes;
* Strong project management, organisational and time management skills;;
* Entrepreneurial attitude, strong focus on developing and delivering solutions in an high work peaks context
* Proven people and leadership skills, the ability to set and prioritise objectives and tasks;
* Excellent knowledge of Swiss labour law and of Swiss social and contribution system;
* Fluent English (written and spoken)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* Employee service orientation framed by excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Ability to work accurately and autonomously, to combine multiple tasks, to prioritize and to work against deadlines and under pressure;
* Ability to deal professionally with confidential and delicate matters.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.