ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
- Manage of on-boarding activities of the new joiners, preparing the necessary documentation for new hires (welcome kit) and dealing the HR Admin induction plan;
- Manage of the off-boarding phase: exit meetings & related procedures;
- Proactively support projects of the HR Admin department (Time&Attendance, Well-being Program, Mobility Project, etc.);
- Support in handling work permits for the company associates from other countries: liaise with Immigration authorities and employees to ensure the process is dealt with in a smooth and timely manner;
- Provide employees with assistance on Swiss social security system (pension fund, corporate insurances, etc.);
- Manage HR software systems and provide a general support to payroll.
- University degree or at least 3/5 years of experience in HR in Switzerland;
- Further education as Swiss HR Assistant, mandatory;
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labour law and of Swiss social and contribution system;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Employee service orientation framed by excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately and autonomously, to combine multiple tasks, to prioritize and to work against deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to deal professionally with confidential matters.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.