Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3’000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400’000 customers. Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches. For an important company, we are looking for the following profile:
HR Administration Specialist
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
The offered position is within the Human Resources Department, and the candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced person. - Be one of the contact person for general HR Admin related queries.
- Organize and maintain employee records, such as personal information and contracts (hard and soft copies).
- Manage the Time & Attendance system.
- Manage employees leave of absence, illness, injuries, work permit obtainment, work permit renewals, etc.
- Assist payroll by providing relevant employee information.
- Handle all administrative tasks for on boarding, new hire orientation and exit, including entering data into HR information systems
- Analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Italian and English excellent level
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- HR Assistant professional diploma
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Able to work in a fast - paced role ensuring attention to detail
- Highly confidential and trustworthy when dealing with people data.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.