ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Our client, international and dynamic company based in Lugano, is looking for the following profile.
Head of Digital Media & Communication
The Head of Digital Media and Communication will create and lead the Company's communications strategy, ensuring to have a clear and direct plan to maximise the impact and deliver the mission. He/she will also consolidate our external profile and lead a dynamic team to implement and manage media campaigns. As head of department he/she will be an expert in working with all media content and marketing material. In this function he/she will report directly to the CEO.
* Create and develop the Company's identity and social media presence.
* Create and lead the Company's communications strategy, ensuring the organisation has a clear and deliverable plan to maximise our impact and deliver our mission.
* Custom build and centralise communication campaigns for projects and events which support the overall marketing & communications strategy in line with the brand image of the Company. (media planning, website, editorial calendar, social media, etc)
* Plan and manage the design, content and production of all marketing materials.
* Streamline the collaborative content creation process, identifying the best tools to support the dissemination of media.
* Prepare detailed media activity reports to continuously measure and adjust campaigns accordingly.
* Lead and inspire a small team to achieve the Company's vision.
* A minimum Bachelor?s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or relevant field with a focus on Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
* Graphic design background.
JOB SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
* A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
* Proven experience in project management with excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
* The ability to draw up and execute strategic plans within time and budgetary constraints.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, integrate and work as part of a team.
* Experience in setting up and managing social media and campaign budgets.
* Strong data driven know-how with the ability to continuously measure and adjust campaigns accordingly.
* Very good knowledge of digital media formats and CMS backend usage.
* Understanding of free and paid advertising mediums (Google AdWords, social media, banners, affiliations).
* Proficient in IT to enable easy interaction with stakeholders.
* Manage and keep track of suppliers.
* Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
* Knowledgeable in GDRP requirements.
* Relevant experience in healthcare, nonprofit or in the medical environment.
* Knowledge of an additional language.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.