Im Auftrag eines unserer Kunden sind wir auf der Suche nach einem/einer:
Group Audit Assistant
This role reports to the Principal Audit Manager for IPB EMEA based in Switzerland - who in turn reports to the Global Chief Auditor for IPB. Group Audit is seeking an audit professional to cover primarily WM-IPB related audits for Switzerland and as well audits covering DB AG Zürich Branch (IB and CB). The core responsibilities of this role are: - Executes day-to-day operational audit work and contributes to the delivery of audits
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Undertake audit assignments, draft audit issues for review by audit management, conduct tracking of audit findings and validate closure of audit findings
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline and professional certification (e.g., CIA, CFE, etc.) preferred
- Minimum of 4/5 years of experience in an internal Audit role covering Private Bank topics and Swiss regulations. Additionally basic knowledge in Corporate Bank and Investment Bank activities would be an advantage.
- Ability to identify and evaluate risks within the control environment. Sound judgment on the impact of issues raised
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with Stakeholders
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand your ground when challenged - are key to succeeding in this role.
- Fluency in English
Interessiert? Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung über das Online-Bewerbungsformular.