Seize the freedom to define your future by joining Philip Morris. We are currently looking for a
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
For our Design and Content team in Lausanne, Switzerland we are therefore looking for a Graphic designer to drive through great innovation, design quality and execution on our packaging programs.
In this position you will work in close collaboration with the Design stream lead, Brand and Packaging team ensuring strong brand design experiences across the full packaging stream for both device and consumables.
Drive conceptualisation & creative direction of graphic and packaging solutions that ultimately driving best-in class designs that meet or exceed the needs of our targeted consumers.
Your daily business - Design and develop outstanding packaging design and delightful out of box experiences (OOBE), and graphic execution that support the brand design strategy and business objectives, delivering a robust toolbox of solutions for commercial deployment
- Communicate graphics design vision with both internal and external teams.
- A strong partner with Design & content creative teams, Brand team and the packaging development team.
- Manage packaging design solutions. Co-ordinate guidelines set up and design versioning principals for effective deployment.
- BA/BS and/or MA/MS in a relevant design field.
- Relevant design experience (corporate / consultancy), with proven success cases in the market.
- Proficient with latest creative graphic design software
- Teamworking skills in cross functional programs and within design teams.
- Visual Creativity: Creative ability to synthesize brief, relevant trends, communicate ideas, building understanding and execute strategic outcomes.
- You have a holistic understanding of graphic and packaging design expertise (packaging, graphics, visual design, brand design etc.)
- Good communicator (verbal, written, and visual)
- Collaboration mind set: Strong team player with ability to actively promote information sharing, one team spirit, and leading by example and showing rather than telling.
Our success depends on the talented employees who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can seize the freedom to define your future and ours.