We are looking for one of our clients in Geneva: : Global Product Stewardship Specialist H/F
Global Product Stewardship Specialist
- Monitor and interpret emerging scientific and regulatory developments relating to EHS requirements.
- Provide global support for consistent and compliant product information. Identification and assessment of all potential hazards and assessment of hazard communication in compliance with existing legislation and, where appropriate, corporate and industry guidelines.
- EHS data management. Ensure consistency and correctness for the SAP EHS module. Data content, phrases, translations, and rule-sets.
- Responsible for SDS and C&L information on the labels. Ensure consistency, correctness, and compliance of the information.
- Single point of contact for suppliers' issues in terms of regulatory, EHS, and specifications. Lead discussions for clarification and solutions.
- Advice management on regulatory developments to EHS.
- Support appropriate business ethics in all EHS practices by training, instructing, and auditing.
- Master degree in chemistry/biochemistry/food chemistry or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of expertise.
- Fluent English, other languages a plus
- Functional and technical skills include: SAP, audit, root cause analysis, regulation, and legislation
- Professional competencies include: Customer focus, informing, motivating others, business acumen, driving results
If you are the right person for the job, please apply via the online form or directly to : [email protected]