Mandated by one of our clients, we are looking for a:
Global Pricing Analyst
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Analyzing competitor pricing and market trends to increase market share and profitability.
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings.
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Maintains all customer pricing in all subsidiaries via SAP together with the Transfer Price function
- Acts as single point of contact for any price analysis and leads the quarterly net price review, at regional and global levels, to illustrate price performance and areas for price and margin improvement
- Provides support to products managers for the price setting of all new product launches: from target price setting in early stages of the product development to the effective in-county launch
- Works with regional teams to build comprehensive pricing proposals for new affiliates launched
- Supports DSO teams for specific pricing tenders and contract setting
- Leads the annual target ASP setting process for all implant brands, working closely with local and reginal teams
- Leads the annual list price review process for the existing price list on a global scale, from country alignments to the final loading in SAP
- Establishes and maintains pricing intelligence tools and databases (e.g. value maps)
- Educated to degree level (mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or similar)
- Up to 3 years of experience within a pricing/controlling organization or pricing consultancy
- Experience and comfort in working within a fast-paced, international business environment required
- High degree of ease with figures and financial information, strong ability to translate complex da-ta into clear messages
- Proficiency in English; other languages advantageous
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools (advanced MS Excel)
- Bright, energetic, straight-forward thinking and performance-driven professional with entrepreneurial spirit and strong execution abilities (“can-do” attitude)
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.