We are looking for a Executive Personal Assistant (EPA) who will provide support to the Principals (and other Executive Personal Assistant), ensuring the smooth running of the office, and render assistance to the team. This role is split 50/50 between business support and providing private support to the Principals.
Executive Personal Assistant (a) 100%
- Principals Calendar Management – Assist in managing and maintaining personal/social calendars, which involves extensive scheduling, coordination, and tracking of all pertinent information required.
- Principals Contact Management - Maintain accuracy of Principal’s contact and emergency contact database.
- Supervise Concierge Services with Travel Itinerary, travel planning & Logistics - Create a draft itinerary when notified of new travel and take responsibility for updating, tracking, and integrating that information.
- Principal Representation - Appropriately represent the Principals to neighbors, colleagues, friends, local communities, service providers, consultants, and legal and financial partners.
- Move Management – Collaborate with the support teams to ensure easy Principals transitions between places.
- Maintain Medical Care – coordinate and schedule all medical appointments and procedures, maintain and coordinate all medical files, including immunization records.
- Wardrobe & Personal Items – help coordinate, purchase returns, and repair requests with the Household team. Liaise with stylists as required. Orgnaise the well-being activities.
- General Administration Support – Assist with general administrative processes, including daily mail receipt, filing; scanning; photocopying; drafting outgoing correspondence and proofreading material;
- Special Projects /Event Management – Oversee projects assigned, lifestyle, decoration, PR, media archives, membership information, etc.
- File Management - Maintain files relating to the residences, employees, vendors, operations, budgets, finances, inventories, equipment, furniture, personal effects, etc.
- Travel with principals - when necessary
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION
- Principal Reporting - Schedule regular meetings with the Principals to collect feedback and personal preferences and provide a deep dive into any requested areas.
- Task Tracking - Ensure that all project, fix-it, and Principal requests are proactively tracked and accurately updated. Leverage technology to streamline communications & processes wherever possible.
- Property & Staff Communication - Constantly communicate with the Principal’s external support team, and external additional stakeholders to be aware of all activities happening within the residence.
FINANCIAL & ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Annual Budgeting - Collaborate with the DoR to prepare and track annual operating budget.
- Expense Control - Responsible for managing household-related expenditures and developing systems for proper documentation and reconciliation of direct reports’ credit card purchases and receipts.
- Contract Review & Admin - Provide contract review and escalate to legal review when appropriate. Monitor budgets/contracts and verify adherence to all agreements.
- Vendor & Supplier Relationships - Develop strong relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure premium service standards.
- Oversee organisation's HR roles by keeping personnel records up to date, salary, medical insurances and so on.
- Vendor & Supplier Lists - Develop and manage a supplier, consultant, and vendor contact list. Ensure that all service providers are appropriately scheduled and monitored accordingly and that tasks are performed correctly.
- Manage invoice payments - cash and expense reconciliation and all bank account matters
- Assist in Bank accounts & Credit cards
HOSPITALITY AND STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Service Delivery - Ensure that the highest level of service is consistently delivered to the Principal and guests. Act as primary contact.
- Organizational & Operational Communication – Collaborate with other members or the Principals to support the residences’ organizational standards and orderly and meticulous operation.
- Standard Operating Procedures - Support the preparation of standardized procedure manuals, direct quality assurance standards, and training programs as required.
INVENTORY & DOCUMENTATION PROTOCOLS
- Support the development of a property and personal services database, including established standards and procedures based on site-specific needs. Assist with the creation and maintenance of digital inventory
- Property Content & Personal Effects - including wardrobe, furnishings, finishes, fixtures, exercise equipment, artwork, storage contents, personal, pet, archival items, and household supplies.
- Stocking, Par Lists & Reordering - for household and personal supplies, wardrobe, food, wine, perishable items, replacement parts, etc.
- Asset Care & Maintenance Protocols - reflecting specific proper care and maintenance protocols for all assets.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or a minimum of ten-plus years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience managing service delivery within a high-service, an action-oriented private household with high accountability levels. Adept in all areas of personal service, home management, and hospitality.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining a private employer’s confidentiality, safety, security, and privacy.
- Finds deep satisfaction from being in service of a family and anticipating their needs, good taste in line with Principals’ aesthetic. Warm, polished, and poised.
- Candidate should be a confident driver who is comfortable driving children. -- Superb written and oral communication skills; a gift for distilling information into verbal and written formats.
- Tech-savvy: advanced knowledge of both Google and Apple products with demonstrable proficiency with Google Suite (calendar, drive, sheets, docs); calendaring programs; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); Zoom and other online video communication software; PM/messaging tools; quick learner of new apps.
Personal Qualities & Character Sketch
- Able to build rapport and credibility quickly with Principals, staff, advisors, and vendors.
- Exhibit self and situational awareness, remain accessible but not intrusive, always displaying tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work closely with family members, employees, and vendors to promote a productive congenial environment.
- Possesses a strong sense of integrity and takes ownership of their work.
- High emotional intelligence. Hands-on with a willingness to pitch in with low ego, no job too small, and a flexible, warm, polished, poised, and positive approach to the day’s duties.
- Capable of juggling competing deadlines with ease while remaining calm and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ideal candidates find deep satisfaction in completing items on an ever-changing to-do list.
- Possess a keen eye for picking up on details and preferences. Finds deep satisfaction from being in service of a Principal and anticipating their needs, good taste in line with Principals’ aesthetic.
- Has vault-like discretion while handling highly confidential matters and the highest personal integrity, representing the Principal.
- Skilled executor, with good judgment; able to discern when to escalate a problem or question and when to resolve it independently.
- Meticulous, strong sense of responsibility and pro-active
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy, initiative and independence.
- Excellent organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail.
- Has a high degree of diplomacy and discretion with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- High level of flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. Having good communication skills is essential.
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
A accomodation is available
For this position we can only hire people with Swiss or EU passport because of the travel activities.
If you are interested in joining a friendly and eager team and share your competency and motivation please apply here.
claudia.[email protected] is happy to provide you with more details.