For our client, an international biopharmaceutical company, active in the fields of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we are looking for an:
In your role as Executive Assistance, you will enhance executive's effectiveness by providing information management support.
You will also assist and provide a range of legal support and administration.
* Manage the departmental correspondence, contract and invoice flow
* Support the department with various administrative tasks such as maintain schedules and calendars, time registration, booking and arrangement of meetings and the booking of travel
* Improve and develop administrative processes for the department
* Provide linguistic review as well as format review to departmental presentations and reports
1. Corporate Secretarial Support for HQ and affiliates:
- Maintain board books
- Support board meetings
- Manage commercial register changes
- Liaise with notary regarding legalisations, apostilles, and other relevant documents
2. IP assistance
- Assist with IP filings and obtain assignments and other inventor documents
- Maintain and assist attorney with due date lists
- Maintain internal IP and trade mark files
- Liaise with domain name registry
- Support Due Diligence projects
3. Archiving and Contract support
- Set up / maintain databases and legal / corporate files
- Manage and update current online archive
- Proofread and edit of legal documents
* 10+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
* Fluent in English with excellent writing and linguistic skills, and
* preferably fluent as well in one or more of Finnish, Danish, Swedish, German, French
* Experience in legal or paralegal departments
* Preferably (but not required) 10+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent IT skills especially with use of Microsoft Office and preferably Diligent Board Books
* Service-minded, resourceful, action-oriented with a solution-oriented approach
* Able to deliver high quality work on time
* Discretion with confidential information
* Autonomous, flexible and adaptable
* Enjoys working within a multicultural team and contributes to a good working environment in the department
* Continuous learner with willingness to add to responsibilities
Does this role interest you?
Do not hesitate to apply directly online!
We look forward to receiving your application and please note we will get in contact only with the selected candidates.