Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3’000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400’000 customers. Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches.
EMEA Regional Category Manager – Industrial Equipment & Services - 7 months' contract
- Implementation of the « Purchasing plan » in collaboration with Project Managers and PPMs
- Implementation of routines with the project teams to anticipate the future actions and to improve the communication
- Manage the sourcing in collaboration with the technical teams and PPMs
- Participate at the qualification of suppliers
- Launch the tenders that are under her/his responsibility
- Ensuring the respect of the purchasing process and rules
- Ensuring the respect of the deadline of the orders and her/his commitments in projects
- Negotiate contracts
- Monitoring of savings in the Company tool.
- Attend at the projects meetings
- Good collaboration with the legal department for the contracts and in case of claim.
- Support the technical teams in case of claims.
- General engineer with specialization in purchasing
- 8 / 10 years of experience in purchasing CAPEXs and OPEXs in heavy industry or in engineering
- Strong experience in purchases of industrial equipment, engineering contract, work contracts
- Strong experience in the negotiation of CAPEX contracts with OEMs and services
- Good experience in the management of EPCM contracts
- Good communication and able to work with other cultures (EMEA perimeter)
- Ability to challenge the technical teams and to get its ideas accepted.
- Management of change
- Ability to bring people together and to be a “facilitator”
- Ability to work on project mode
- Very good negotiator, access result
- Italian + English are mandatory
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.