Do you want to join an International Company? Do you speak fluent English? Do you love challenges?
- Participate in the definition of commercial initiatives calendar (promotions, product launches, ?) to be launched on the website, in close agreement with our Brand and Omnichannel teams and ensure impeccable implementation on the website.
- Responsible for smooth operational performance of the website and ensuring a constant alignment across departments (supply chain, customer care, brand, omnichannel, retail, finance etc).
- Contribute to the enhancements of the e-commerce website through various projects and by proactively proposing improvement plans or A/B tests.
- Monitor sales performance and consumer behavior on the e-commerce website.
- Support the business needs by providing requested Adhoc analysis.
- Monitor and support the day-to-day activities of the website.
- 2- 3 years experience within an e-Commerce environment, with knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Project management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately toward multiple deadlines
- Self-starter and proactive; creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Demandware / Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using Power Bi / Tableau / Hybris is a plus
- Fluent in English and a second language (French or German) is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Create your MyManpower account and apply for this position! We will take care of it and answer you soon!