We are currently looking, for our client Philip Morris in Lausanne a:
- Design, develop, and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights for decision-makers.
- Should be able to understand business requirements of BI context and design a data model to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Should be able to use Power BI to create dashboards and interactive visual reports
- Data analysis support and capability building (eg PLM extraction, volume/cost calculations, business scenario, etc) for projects
- Power BI
- Experience of working with Power BI (desktop/app) for report visualization
- Experience of end to end delivery of reports, including working with stakeholders to define requirements
- Competent in Excel, including working with formulas and pivot tables
- Solutions focused
An inquisitive mind with the ability to solve problems.
- Able to work independently but also a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including sharing technical information in plain language.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.