Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3’000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400’000 customers. Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches. For an important company, we are looking for the following profile:
- Work closely together with marketing specialists to understand their needs in terms of data to operate and steer their marketing strategies.
- Develop customer profiling and customer profitability indicators based on demographic and product usage behavioral data.
- Develop product specific response scoring models to optimize targets, increasing sales and improving the customer experience.
- Develop scheduled procedures by extracting data from multiple data sources, perform data preparation, applying the forecasting models and selecting the targets using our internal advanced analytics platform.
- Analyze the performance of the marketing initiatives and implement the test & learn strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or Statistics
- Very strong background in data analysis, including multivariate statistical methods and forecasting models.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics in the financial Industry.
- Excellent skills in working with relational databases such as Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server; proven advanced SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of the programming languages Python and the related libraries for scientific computing (in particular pandas, numpy and scikit-learn)
- Good knowledge of the SPSS data analytics software or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of MS Power BI is an advantage
- Analytical and solution oriented mindset, excellent problem solving skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
Lugano - Ticino Region
Via Pretorio 11
T: +41 58 307 34 50
Haven't found what you're looking for? Send us a speculative application, and we will get in touch as soon as we hear of an opportunity for you!Apply