For our client, an international company based in Lausanne, we are looking for an
Cost Controller à 50%
Budget & re-forecasts :
- Prepare COGS data for transfer into Hyperion
- Perform checks according to set procedure and implement necessary corrections where necessary
- Maintain COGS variation matrix
- Coordinate with Corp Finance in the US to ensure FX rates are properly updated
- Obtain price increase assumptions from Supply Chain, or APO to be incorporated in forecasts
GRID reports :
- Run GRID report monthly
- In cooperation with DP, identify inconsistent inventory reserve calculations and correct % before sending to Accounting for Oracle update.
Overhead maintenance :
- In cooperation with Supply Chain, Review Duty, Freight data in Material Master at SKU level
- Coordinate % updates with Supply Chain and Corporate Cost accounting
General Support to FP&A :
- Tracking of customer specific requirements
- Support the preparation of OPEX data collection templates;
- Support the team loading data into Hyperion during Budget and re-forecasts
- Ad Hoc analysis or projects
- Bachelor Master Degree (in related fields) or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in a similar position preferably in an international company
- Expert in managing large volumes of data
- MS Office proficiency (advanced xls knowledge, macros)
- Business Intelligence system is an asset
- Experience with Tableau software is an asset
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French a plus
- Excitement about joining a midsize yet growing company with fast-growing brands!
You are interested in this position, please send me your full application (CV, work certificates and diplomas) as soon as possible !