Do you want to join Philip Morris ? I'm looking for a :
Computational Chemist - Chemoinformatics scientist
* Test in-house chemoinformatics plateforms whenever needed (modification, migration of systems).
* Develop protocols using Biovia Pipeline Pilot software to process chemical data and calculate chemical properties.
* Develop QSAR models and predict properties using the current models.
* Provide subject matter expertise relative to chemistry.
* Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Chemoinformatics, Computational Chemistry or a related field.
* Experience with workflow applications and data analytics software (Pipeline Pilot or KNIME).
* Knowledge of QSAR methodologies.
* Experience in at least one programming language (C, Java, Python, Perl ...)
* Comprehension of GC and LC chromatography is a plus.
* Good communication skills (oral and writing) in English
Don't hesitate to apply.