Are you interested to join Philip Morris? We are looking for a
Commercial Systems Coordinator
You will be responsible to support the Systems used by our Field Force. You will need to be familiar with a few specific IT tools used for inventory management, sales, and interaction with our Retailers. You will be comfortable with a variety of IT devices and will be a key component in supporting them. You will be part of a dedicated support team and will need to demonstrate initiative, strong collaboration skills, resilience under pressure, timeliness, and agility.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure the follow-up of iSMS software developments.
- Liaise between the different parties involved in the launch processes of activities, price changes, and stock management.
- Provide training to our Field Force and maintain user-friendly documentation.
- Participate in UATs with our Third-party for validations prior to production launch.
- Regularly go to the Field to find out about user difficulties.
- Provide reports requested according to the Field Activities.
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Fluency in German and French is highly recommended.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Strong willingness to learn in order to quickly gain independence.
- Effective communication skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of IT tools: SAP, PowerBi, Teams, SharePoint is a plus. Ability to travel for short periods throughout Switzerland
If you feel this position could interest you, please apply to be considered!