Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3’000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400’000 customers. Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches. For our branch in Lugano we are looking for this Key professional Figure to support our Team:
Business Development Executive & HR Consultant
- Maintain excellent relationships and offer cross-selling to existing clientele base.
- Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new potential clientele.
- Develop strategies to engage potential clients in existing verticals
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment by developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and an action plan to achieve them.
- Showcase the company's capabilities, benefits, and value proposition in all interactions and work effectively to deliver these key messages to the market place.
- Manage partnership pricing, negotiations, and interview processes.
- Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for other duties including: sales presentations, writing sales propositions, implementing, creating and adding to existing marketing materials.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- From 4 to 6 years proven experience whether as a consultant in human resources or as a Business Development Executive in a consulting firm
- 3+ years directly related experience in business development or professional services sales, and 5+ years of overall experience.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Bachelor´s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Italian as mother tongue with fluency in English and good knowledge in French and/or German.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Experience in sales and contract relationship management strategies with a proven track record in achieving targeted sales results.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Solid business management skills.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills? Then please register yourself and upload your CV at our official website: www.manpower.ch, to process your application.