Do you want to join Philip Morris ? We're looking for an :
Associate Technical Analyst
- Design, enhance and manage team / reporting dashboard and other reporting platforms including trainings of other team members to increase autonomy with the different tools and knowledge with the process.
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of the KPIs related to laboratory activities led by the Laboratory Governance & - - Global Footprint team
- Follow up with team members to have relevant indicators (Lab Foot Prints both for RRPs and CC portfolios, Lab Testing equipments, - - - Analytical Methods Transfers, etc.) to guarantee accurate and real time executive reporting
- Map the various data sources for comprehensive reports, build mock-up for Laboratory Governance & Global Footprint team then consult key stakeholders to derive value for existing data and contribute to the development of improved data collection and visualization tools.
- Understand and support data extraction strategy with a specific focus on RRP products and lab processes.
- Liaise with cross-functional streams inside PMI (Quality Process Integration, IT) to identify improvements for our existing reporting infrastructure and investigate new analytics capabilities.
- Engineering or Science Degree or Equivalent skills through demonstrated experienceGood command of English is a must
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and digitalization tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI...)
- Effective communicator, action driven, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity
- Good project management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Complex Problem Solving and Investigation skills
Don't hesitate to apply.