Manpowergroup is the leading global company in the field of personnel recruitment. With our three brands - Manpower, Experis, and Talent Solutions - we assist companies from various industries with their staffing needs. We have been operating in over 75 countries and territories for 75 years and are consistently recognized for our commitment to being a top employer for women, inclusion, equality, and diversity. For more information about ManpowerGroup in Switzerland, please visit www.manpower.ch, www.experis.ch, and talentsolutions.manpowergroup.ch. On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Bio Process Technician or Scientist to join a biological drug product development and manufacturing site in Lucerne.
Associate Scientist Cell Culture
The primary activities include but are not limited to: - Production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing (Cell culture seed train)
- Monitoring of process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control
- Maintenance / Calibration of process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring
- Coordination and support of External Service Providers (ESP)
- EFZ in Biology as laboratory technician or maximum bachelor in Biology. Candidates with master or PHD can not be considered.
- Experience in GMP environment highly desirable (including training and internship) but not a must.
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes
- Practical experience in cell culture (Shakeflask, Wave reactor) and aseptic/sterile techniques
- Technical writing capabilities, speacially GMP related documentation
Competencies required for the role: - Team-oriented and open personality
- Ability to work in a interdisciplinary team in collaboration with operation and compliance groups
- Strong willingness to learn and sense of autonomy
- Commitment to work on weekends non regular basis.
- German language skills: spoken and writting fluent (C1, B2)
- English language skills: spoken and writting novice / basic
- Sterile work under the Biosafety Cabinet (BSC) and cell cultivation work with wave bioreactors. From Vial thaw to 50L Wave Bags cultivation.
- Maintenance and calibration of cell culture equipment
- Regular entries in Master Batchsheets and Master Solutionsheets
- Work is fully onsite and no regular homeoffice can be considered for this position.
Apply easily through the online button. For further information about this position, you can contact us via email: [email protected].