Are you interested in joining Philip Morris? We are looking for an:
Associate Scientist - Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry
- Translate product designer DoE into testing protocols.
- Plan and communicate with manufacturing center trial plans, discuss trial details.
- Ensure material & Samples Planning/Logistic: DIM ordering, EHS adherence, sampling plan
- Ensure full traceability from material to product performance results using dedicating systems
- PDIMS product codes, PPO, TO/ARMS
- Plan analytical and sensorial evaluation
- Prepare needed materials
- Request SAR safety assessment
- Gather and prepare all test results for interpretation
- Effectively communicate timing and results with internal stakeholders to ensure timeliness of decision making
- Generate data for product specification establishment and maintenance, ensuring adherence to compliance, quality standards, regulation and optimal manufacturing performance
- SAR tox./reg clearance
- Bachelor or Master degrees in scientific fields: food, biology, biochemistry, chemistry
- Entry position for newly graduated
- Standard pack office IT skills, use of data management system a plus
- Excellent peer relationship skills, good learning ability, agility and reactiveness
- Good command of English
-Complete activities of a routine nature while applying scientific/ engineering/ analytical principles and practices, with appropriate flexibility and agility.
If you are interested, please apply to be considered