You have a degree in analytical chemistry? You have gathered experience within analytical development in the field of dissolution testing? For our client, a leading pharmaceutical company situated in Basel, we are contracting a:
The line function Analytical Research and Development (ARD) is part of the Global Technical R&D department of Global Drug Development (GDD) and plays an essential role in the characterization and analysis of small molecules and synthetic large molecules Drug Substances and Drug Products from the time they leave the discovery laboratory until they are transferred to Commercial Production.
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with experience in dissolution rate analysis of oral dosage forms.
- Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of dissolution rate experiments including biorelevant dissolution testing using USP I, II and IV equipment, HPLC and UV spectrophotometer
- Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation of scientific experiments with high focus on quality
- Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects
- Ensure GMP compliance for all GMP relevant analytical activities of assigned projects in alignment with regulations and network decisions
- Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines.
- Technical education or BS in analytical chemistry or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the analytical development in the field of dissolution testing (USP I, II and IV); proven experience in GMP and HSE standards for analytical laboratories required
- Good scientific or technical knowledge in analytical science, in particular in QC and biorelevant dissolution testing (using compendial and non compendial methods) as well as applying HPLC analytics
- Good knowledge in English and German (oral and in writing)
- GMP knowledge (work history in cGMP environment)
- Desirable computer software knowledge: Office, WinSotax (DR) and Chromeleon (HPLC)
Still interested? We are looking forward to receive your application.