Your health and your job are our priorities!
In order to alleviate the constraints linked to the rules of hygiene and behaviour in the face of COVID-19, we have adapted our work and we also carry out recruitment interviews remotely, by telephone. So if you are looking for a job, send us your application file via our application platform. And if your profile matches, we will get along shortly. See you soon.
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our client, international industry, we are recruiting the following experienced and dynamic profile:
Application Owner and PM
- Manage application projects and application management activities
- Oversee and control applicative roadmaps associated with his/her application(s) scope
- Manage relationships with external support teams (TPM) when needed
- Manage the application budget associated with Project and Application
- Ensure service performance quality in terms of cost, deadline and quality with his/her application(s) scope
- Interact with infrastructure teams to ensure the performance of the application portfolio
- Participate in Application Teams DRP for the application portfolio in conjunction with the respective business stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams.
In detail, as APPLICATION OWNER:
- Account Management
- Owner of application account provisioning and de-provisioning
- The application owner will provision or add a new user to the application using the principles of least privilege and need to know
- The application owner will de-provision or remove access to an existing user to the application as soon as possible (within one business day or earlier)
- Owner of application role management assignments and changes (updating existing users)
- The application owner will set up the roles and the corresponding entitlements within each role in the application. E.g. Admin role or data entry role
- The application owner will assign and modify users to roles in the application based on need to know and least privilege. The application owner will assign users to roles e.g. Newly joined manager assigned to admin role. If the current user has moved to a different job function, then the application owner should modify user?s role assignment in the application accordingly
- Review and Audit
- Periodic review (quarterly) of accounts status and roles (once per quarter recommended but at least once per six months)
- The application owner will periodically review the roles, roles assignments and user?s access within the application
- Document the periodic review, if not already available through the application catalog
- Perform checks, provide evidence requested by auditors (internals or externals)
- Budget and Costs
- The application owner is responsible to keep track of the costs related to the application he manages and check for licensing purchase when needed.
- Update the information if there are changes on the application catalog
- Manage changes
- Through the help of suppliers or internal resources
- Held the Change Advisory Board meetings
- Third level Support
- Act as expert on problem resolution if necessary
and as PROJECT MANAGER:
- Follow the Project methodology
- Participate in the monthly review and other PMO meetings and initiatives.
- Is responsible for the project management activities (planning and defining scope, risk analysis and management, tracking against plan, action log, status report, critical path, meetings preparation and minutes, understanding of the solution, leading enhancements?)
- Provide to governance bodies with relevant information/analysis on project, projects status and budget estimates/follow up to support decision and validation processes; report arbitration needs and make recommendations (prioritization, abandonment, ...)
- Manage projects earning customer?s satisfaction while complying with business scope, budget, quality solution and schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 4 years of practical experience in projects related applications
- Extensive experience as an application owner.
- Project management certification.
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure and development
- Knowledge of organization dynamics for big companies
- Experience of working within a culturally diverse global company
- Conversant in French or Italian would be advantageous
Leads self & Leads others
- Self-driven and ability to work in autonomy
- Leadership and management skills, including non-hierarchical management
- Flexible working hours to accommodate diverse geographic locations
- Safety oriented and driven, leading by example on all matters on safety
Communicates & Collaborates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good presentation and communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management
- Ability to proactively communicate detailed information to management and project team
- Strong organizational, resource management and planning skills
- Superior analytical mindset
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving ability with a rigorous mind-set
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Keen attention to detail.
REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.