At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity! So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products. Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life! You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers. If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Duration : open-ended contract through Manpower
As an Analytical Lead you will be the first point of contact with the project team and the testing laboratories in order to ensure that the appropriate quality of the testing is carried out at the right time to allow the project teams to deliver on time. Furthermore, you will be responsible to initiate, coordinate and manage analytical studies and to report the results to the key partners.
- Be the single point of contact for the analytical laboratories to ensure all information required for the effective testing of products are available when required.
- Interact with the Forecasting entity and the testing laboratories teams to manage the short and medium-term analytical demand in term of forecasting and resources availabilities.
- Announce, Plan and priorities testing with the Testing Laboratories & Governance organization.
- Provide platform knowledge and test plan clarifications to the TL&G organization to allow testing to be carried out on new and novel prototypes.
- Guaranty the accuracy and reliability of the data that are released for each project.
- Work in close cooperation with scientist, Laboratory Technician, Product designer and relevant R&D partners.
- Provide analytical expertise and advice to the R&D and Operations clients.
- University degree in Chemistry (PhD, HES EPF level or equivalent).
- Sound experience in leading analytical study or study director role in FMCG industry.
- Seasoned experience in analytical Laboratory activities with hands-on experience with analytical techniques.
- Robust understanding of requirement sample analysis, planning and management of scientific studies within a certified environment such as ISO 17025 or GxP.
- Very good knowledge in the areas of project management and in practical aspects of accreditation and adherence process to relevant regulatory guideline.
- Aerosol constituents of RRPs knowledge would be an asset.
- Plan & schedules critical activities with other groups with a high focus on task prioritization.
- Proactive person with the ability to communicate at all level of the organization and to manage partners.
- Good knowledge of English and French, both oral and written.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can: Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress. Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers