Do you want to join Philip Morris? I'm looking for an :
Administrator Capacity Planning
- Perform Test Item Management routine activities to support Product Testing laboratories with reception, storage, registration, dispatch and preparation of test items. Support project efforts through routine data generation/collection or sample production according to specifications
- Register test items and reference items into RDLIMS, assign requested analysis and generate data (i.e. determination of physical parameters of test items) based on good knowledge about trapping systems and appropriate principles for data generation.
- Perform the check of monitoring environmental data for Test Item activities according to related procedures.
- Preparation and maintenance of short-term planning of aerosol characterization activities within Product Testing.
- Adhere to all EHS rules, policies and procedures.
Perform her duties duties in accordance to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) according to the RS 813.112.1 Ordonnance sur les bonnes pratiques de laboratoire (OBPL) du 18 mai 2005 (Etat le 12 juillet 2005) and the respective PMI procedures.
- Support laboratory accreditation activities such as review of local procedure, provide training when necessary, and may conduct audits to maintain quality systems.
- Maintain equipment related to his/her area of activities to ensure business continuity and may interact with suppliers for maintenance of equipment.
Don't hesitate to apply.