ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
* Logistics and distribution operational data collection and analysis;
* Freight costs collection and reporting preparation;
* Audit data preparation with structured and organized approach;
* Collect documents and information from vendors with related follow up;
* Prepare reporting on administrative activities;$
* Periodic and regular monitoring on action plan in order to achieve expected results and track deviations and meetings memo
* Manage relationship with Account Payable, Finance in London, Vendors and Supply Chain departments.
* 2/3 years of experience in invoicing, passive cycle, administrative and documental management of finished products;
* Attitude to work as part of a team to build consensus and achieve goals with the passion for excellence and commitment for results;
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular excel and access;
* Knowledge of administrative processes;
* Knowledge of SAP system;
* Fluent written and spoken English & Italian is mandatory and any and all other languages would be advantageous.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.