A smooth running production process gives you the sense of achievement? For our client, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical company based in Basel we are contracting a:
Technical Project Manager - SPT
- Provide guidance to contract packagers and ESO, ensuring continuous communication to all partners involved
- Collaboration with ESO, Contract packagers and Manufacturing Science and Technology Workstream (MS&T)
- Manage all activities to achieve on time compliance with Track & Trace regulations w/o supply disruption
- Ensure technical standards for Packaging and IT are followed
- Provide directions and maintain control of progress, quality and budget to achieve on time compliance
- Track and facilitate progress of installations at CMOs to comply with defined SPT/TEP regulation
- Packaging lines at the CMOs in scope are technical ready on time
- CMO is onboarded on the existing data exchange platform and process is qualified following agreed qualification rules
- Interact and engage with stakeholders in ESO and at CMOs
- Ensure technical standards for both (IT and Packaging) are adhered to and further developed
- Manage and represent the global project from start-up to completion
- Accomplish project tasks on time to ensure readiness on time without any sales disruption
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the project deliverables
- Maintain control over the project's status and budget
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the SPT Services Lead
- Compliance to the IGM, GPE and ICE methodology and GxP where applicable
- over 5 years of senior experience in Packaging and/or Automation of engineering projects
- over 2 years of experience in Serialization/Product Tracking.
- Preferably over 3 years of exposure to business area (Manufacturing / Automation).
- Extensive knowledge and ability to drive and develop technical standards
- Has broad understanding of industry (packaging / product security).
- Superior customer relationship management skills
- Excellent coordination & communication skills
- Fluent in English
This multifaceted project provides the opportunity to apply and increase your expert knowledge in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. To submit your complete CV including diplomas and references just use the button ‘Apply'. We are looking forward receiving your application today!