We are supporting Tupperware Products AG, international Global Leader in Customer Goods Industry, to set their new Headquarters. We are managing exclusivity their transition and we are looking for YOU to join Tupperware and their new location in Lucerne.
We are looking for the Product Sourcing Coordinator who will be responsible for matching the needs for product with production capabilities of manufacturing facilities. In addition, provide similar support to third party manufacturing relationships that provide a wide array of alternative products for worldwide marketing. Ensure that internal controls and internal procedures are maintained at all times.
Supply Chain Specialist
* Focus on team work and customer service by working in collaboration with the areas of TPS, GPO and product sourcing.
* Evaluate sourcing requests for resins and masterbatch. These requests require a determination as from where the resins and masterbarch should be sourced, giving consideration to cost, reliability, available capacity, timing and logistics. Provide timely feedback on availability and alternatives.
* Generate Purchase orders to suppliers for confirmed orders from the importing units. Provide confirmations to associated buyers and follow through with all the related steps to insure internal controls and procedures are maintained.
* Timely and accurate review of the open orders status report to ensure timely shipments and communication with manufacturing and marketing units.
Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and distribution of sales invoices to clear goods through customs and to properly record the accounts receivable. Issues credit notes when needed.
* Develop and maintain price and cost files for all marketing countries and manufacturing facilities that process orders through the TPSA/TPI. Controls cost changes over the year according to the internal policy.
* Overall evaluation of freight method & charges. Actively participate in the determination of shipping schedules. Identify alternatives to air shipments and\or mediate between the customer and manufacturers in order to determine which party bears the costs of the air shipment charges.
* Make sure that samples are provided based on the WW QA sample procedure on a worldwide basis. This requires timely distribution of product and information and must be viewed as an important marketing tool.
* Act as a facilitator in resolving quality issues between customers and manufacturers when required to ensure timely shipments within the agreed schedule.
* Review the Sales and Cost of sales reports daily, being able to explain variances associated with gross margin calculations.
* Ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures, ethical practices. Work together with Planning Manager to resolve issues related to masterbatch.
* Provide back-up and assistance in the designated sourcing area as required.
* Perform and participate in special projects as assigned.
* At least 3-5 years of experience in sourcing, manufacturing, materials management.
* Knowledge and experience with Windows software, specifically Word, Excel, and database software.
* Knowledge of JD Edwards \ AS400.
* Extensive hands-on working knowledge and comfort level with Internet communications.
* Knowledge of Incoterms.
* Knowledge and\or experience with Import/Export procedures and terminology.
* Be fluent in English both verbal and written.
* Second language skills preferred.
* Must be able to interact well with others at all levels of the organization and with all cultures.
* Flexible work schedule due to International focus.
The starting date is as soon as available (or 1 Mai, 2021). If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please send us your complete application. (CV, and references)
Ms. Filiz Akbuga, Senior Recruiter Talent Solutions RPO, looks forward to your call (+41 58 307 29 24) and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Apply via MyManpower or directly to email@example.com. The personnel selection is carried out by Talent Solutions ManpowerGroup AG on behalf of Tupperware Products AG