Our client, Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal solutions company and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus' single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders.
At Globus, they move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations to improve the quality of life of patients with spinal disorders. They are inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and health care providers who treat them.
The energy and enthusiasm each of them brings every day to Globus is palpable. They are constantly in the pursuit of better patient care and understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait.
Globus Medical are rapidly growing and therefore have created a new role in the Swiss Headquarter in Lausanne. This is why we search on an exclusive basis a flexible and innovative
Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
- Algorithms programming in medical devices
- Object-oriented design and programming
- Complete software development environment (version control, tool chains, documentation tools)
- Project management
- Higher education (HES, EPF, Technical University)
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in an international, matrixed and fast growing environment,
- Medical device or life sciences experience are an asset
- Experience in C++ and Qt projects
- Knowledge of distributed version control system
- Test-driven programming
- Experience with tracking systems
- English good knowledge
- French communicative or will to learn
- Interested and motivated to enhance skills in his domain
- Collaborative skills with peers and third parties
- Technical problem solving
Required personal characteristics:
- Taking initiative
- Open minded with problem solving attitude
- Strong communication skills
Your collaborative skills and your communicative abilities allow you to act competently and to convince various contacts within the organization of ideas and solutions. In the city of Lausanne our client can offer you a challenging environment with a lot of development potential in all fields combined with attractive working conditions. Are you an influential and communicative personality who likes to contribute to the success of the whole in an innovative, fast growing and leading company? Do you want to be part of this success story? Let us inform you about the challenging area of responsibility and further details. Mr. Olaf Wernas will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have on +41 58 307 34 02. He is looking forward to receiving your application documents online. We assure you professionalism and absolute discretion.