You have a PhD in biostatistics, statistics or other related areas and have gathered experience in industrial environments such as pharmaceutical, food, or medical devices?
Senior Scientist Statistician
As Sr Scientist - Statistician you will apply statistical and mathematical techniques to complex pre-clinical data, in order to ensure a correct interpretation of scientific results and help make informed decisions! You will support the study teams by establishing fit-for-purpose statistical designs. You will also contribute to the publication of major results inpeer-reviewed scientific journals and thereby to the scientific credibility of our client.
More specifically, you'll
- Contribute to the statistical design of preclinical studies and life science product innovation experiments and recommend the most appropriate statistical procedures for the outcome evaluation
- Develop and implement statistical techniques and tools, perform data analysis and reporting based on pre-clinical, laboratory data and methodology validation
- Guide peers and management in data interpretation to support them in making informed decisions
- Provide input and evidence to the development of project and study scopes, schedules and estimates
- Perform duties in accordance to our client's policies and/or external regulations, e.g. Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Contribute to the writing and preparation of reports, presentations, publications, patentsand evidence packages that are submitted to regulatory authorities, as well as presentthese materials to internal or external events such as conferences
- Provide mathematical and statistical expertise on new projects and techniques, as well as statistical training
- PhD in biostatistics, statistics or other related areas (physics, mathematics, computational science/biology/chemistry/toxicology, data science)
- Demonstrated experience in industrial (pharmaceutical, food, medical devices) setting with a sound expertise in biostatistics and advanced statistical designs
- Strong expertise in programming with the R statistical software, development of Shinyapplications is a plus
- Confirmed practical experience in pre-clinical research and basic knowledge of GLP and GCP. Knowledge of standardized data formats (SDTM, ADAM, SEND) are an advantage
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Confirmed publication skills
- Sound expertise in planning and scheduling activities with other groups
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Still interested? We are looking forward to receive your application!