DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about Euro 10 billion with approximately 25.000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Pentapharm, part of the nutrition cluster of the DSM group has a long-standing tradition as an innovative and reliable supplier of active ingredients for the personal care, pharmaceutical and haemostasis diagnostics industries.
For the site in Aesch (Basel, Switzerland) we are looking for a Senior production manager Peptide. In this role you support and execute the chemical synthesis and the purification of peptide ingredients used for the Diagnostic business.
Senior Production Manager Peptide
- Supports Head Peptide production
- Manufactures products according to defines regulations and Quality standards on lab scale
- Improves and optimizes existing production processes, Participates to product development projects
- Organizes all aspects of production lab
- Is responsible for safe operations in the lab
- Is responsible to issue the production planning in line with the demandand coordinates with third parties the outsourced activities
- Guides and supports lab technicians
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree in chemistry
- Knowledge in organic chemistry
- Experienced in process development / up-scaling
- Hands-on knowledge of analytical methods (HPLC, Mass spectrometry and NMR interpretation)
- Good lab skills
- Open, decisive and communicative
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have:
- Beneficial knowledge in liquid phase and solid phase peptide synthesis
- Beneficial experience of manufacturing under GLP or cGMP
- Beneficial experience in writing SOPs and work instructions
Do you have interest in this challenge? To apply for this vacancy, please apply on https://www.manpower.ch and complete application documents (cv, job references and proof of qualification) with your notice period and salary expectations. Please note that only online applications will be processed. Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required. Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.