Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
In our Headquarters in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Project Management Coordinator (internship)
• Define the improvement needs of the current project SharePoint in collaboration with current users Contribute to template, process and policy development within this scope.
• Incorporate the templates and the gate process into the project sharepoint in order to ease Project manager reporting activities.
• Support the development and roll out of training to all stakeholders of the Project life cycle guidelines
What we offer in exchange
• In addition to your salary and benefits via Manpower, your daily restaurant access will be provided by Ferring.
• Mentoring from your manager
• Hands-on experience with project management with SharePoint for someone aspiring to a future career in this area.
Required Experience & Competencies
• You should have recently completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree or be about to finish your degree.
• You are comfortable with Microsoft office programs (especially Excel and PPT).
• You have pay attention to details
• Knowledge in project management and SharePoint would be an asset.
• Patience and perseverance are two qualities you possess in great quantities!
• Your level of proficiency in business English is such that you can participate in phone calls and deliver training in English; you are able to review documentation in English.
Are you interested to join a dynamic team? Please send us your complete application directly online.