For a very renowned international company based in Zurich we are currently looking for a
Procurement Director 100%
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Procurement Director plays an integral role to formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the business, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximised and cost savings are generated. The key measurement of success will be the ability to demonstrate annual cost savings via commercial, negotiation and strategic initiatives. In this role, you will establish and maintain appropriate purchasing policies, compliance and procedures across the business whilst introducing tendering processes where required.
- Works closely with the CEO to implement policies of make or buy
- Be in charge of negotiation with suppliers
- Develop partnership with major suppliers to ensure best conditions for our clients
- Minimum of 10 years procurement experience in a similar role, preferably with experience in OEM
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Experience in Aviation is mandatory.
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, strong work ethic and negotiating skills are required.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize activities accordingly.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time pressured environment.
- Highly organized, excellent tendering document writing skills, and reviewing / negotiating supplier contracts.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word.
- Sound decision making skills with business justification.
Does this sound like you? If you want the job, complete your profile and apply online. Please upload your application documents in English and German.