Our client Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
For the Headquarter in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for an internship a
Privacy Coordinator/ Intern
• Support the Global Data Protection Officer and team in the execution of compliance with data protection regulations, as well as the implementation of privacy related policies and initiatives across Ferring
• Provide co-ordination and administrative support with a range of privacy tasks
• Expand, maintain and periodically review an inventory of local privacy laws & regulations (including EU General Data Protection Regulation)
• Assist in the organization and maintenance of formal privacy related documentation for the purpose of internal/external audits
• Track regulatory and official guidance updates on GDPR
• Facilitate the use of a SharePoint management system for a range of privacy materials
• Perform research and assist in documentation of activity and decisions of Data Protection Authorities across all applicable jurisdictions
• Assist with the development and maintenance of a privacy library management system, both in hard and electronic form: including scanning, printing, categorizing and filing
• Organise meetings and calendar management
• Liaise with the Global Privacy Office team members providing support when required.
• Education/work experience
• Highly organised with a methodical and detail orientated approach
• Excellent research skills using a variety of sources
• Ability to handle tasks independently, efficiently and to work in a given time frame
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Highly developed IT skills
• Highly organised record-keeping and documentation skills
Only full applications with CV and cover letter in English will be taken into consideration.