For our client - a leading pharmaceutical company situated in Schachen - we are contracting a:
Microbiologist - III - R3
The team is relatively large in number and comes from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and nationalities. The Senior Engineer Microbiology supports biotech production by ensuring the quality of the product in regards to microbiological aspects. The primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Support the planning and execution of qualification and monitoring of production facilities and assay development.
- Design and conduct experiments.
- Create plans and reports for studies and microbial monitoring of production facilities and water systems.
- Scientific support for the evaluation of deviations in relation to microbiological findings.
- Interaction with external suppliers.
- Support the Microbiology Laboratory Technicians and Engineers at work.
- Minimum of a Masters degree in Microbiology, Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biology or similar field. PhD degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in a GMP environment (including training and internship) highly preferred.
- Strong adherence to GMP and GDP requirements.
- Knowledge of microbiological methods and assays.
- Strong experience with experiment design and execution.
- Prior experience with mentoring or leading others desirable.
- Comfortable with administrative and writing tasks.
- Strong willingness to learn and work independently.
- Strong team-oriented and open personality.
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English and German.
Do you have interest in this challenge? To apply for this vacancy, just use the button ‘Apply' and complete application documents (cv, job references and proof of qualification) with your notice period and salary expectations. Please note that only online applications will be processed.