For a well known international company based close to Zurich, we are looking for a
● Thinks strategically in the development and execution of the Core Medical Plan (CMP) with the Brand strategic focus
● Collaborates cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders
● Ensures excellence in execution of all governance processes and budgets
● Able to oversee insights generation activities and ensure actionable insights are incorporated in strategic planning processes
● Demonstrates the value of Astellas medical and the value of Astellas products
● Understands and meets needs of product lifecycle management through resource deployment planning meeting stakeholder engagement strategies.
● Creation, planning and execution of local Medical Tactics aligned with CMP and within budget
● Approval of interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organisations (HCOs) in an electronic system
● Establishing and developing professional relationships with opinion leaders and experts in their therapeutic area.
● Generating and coordinating activities of a scientific nature: educational programmes, meetings to disseminate results, advisory meetings.
● Coordinating and executing medical-scientific activities in product launches: product presentations, expert meetings.
● Handling of locally received grant and investigator-sponsored research (ISR) requests
● Provide support for answering of externally received medical inquiries on an as needed basis
● Support of the local Medical Affairs team for all therapeutic areas on an as needed basis, e.g. as back-up for holiday absences
● Develop and maintain best expertise of assigned therapeutic area of Urology and Nephrology through self-study, company-provided training and scientific meeting attendance in order to enhance the contribution to the company
● Collaborating with Marketing in creating promotional material/activities for the own products of its therapeutic area.
● Reviewing and approving in ZINC an electronic system the promotional materials of its therapeutic area, complying with the deadlines established in the procedure and according to local and applicable internal regulations.
● Providing training to commercial area on issues of interest related to its therapeutic area Urology and Nephrology.
● Providing medical-scientific support to Marketing, Market Access, Business Intelligence, Regulatory, Clinical Operations and EHQ departments (advice, reports, recommendations, etc.).
● Participating as a local expert in internal meetings of the company and Europe HQ/GMA, and provide medical-scientific support for external meetings (symposium...).
● Coordinating preparation of expert and value-added reports for regulatory and market access issues.
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Code of Practices and Company SOPs to ensure adherence and be a role model in the organization.
● Ensure all activities are in compliance with regulations, internal processes and SOPs
- Minimum Master in Pharmaceutical Industry or Health Science.
- Medical Specialist or minimum 4 years of experience in Medical Affairs
- Previous experience as a MSL is appreciated
- Very good German language skills
- Good French language skills
- Advanced level of English
You want to be part of a great company and you recognize yourself in the job description ? Apply online !