ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimate client, we are looking for the following profile:
Deputy of Head of HR Operational Services
- Ensure HR policies are fully compliant and update respecting laws and regulations;
- Provide specialist support in the areas of labor law and taxation;
- Collaborate in the definition and elaboration of regulations and procedures;
- Ensure the correct application of provisions in the area of wage payments, including the EIP administration, budgeting and forecasting;
- Ensure a consistent flow of administrative information's necessary for HR Management;
- Interact with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Line Managers and employees on HR Processes;(selection, assistance, development, remuneration and exit processes);
- Inform and advise HRBPs, Line Managers and employees on specific HR topic;
- Point of contact for questions not available on HR Self Service;
- Coordinate with other HR Competence Centers and Outsourced Services.
- Ensure proper assistance to HRBP on employees life cycle management;
- Manage the flow of relevant HR information to the different stakeholders;
- Develop, update and advice on HR processes and rules;
- Develop and ensure the high quality of execution of administrative processes related to personnel management: entry, exit, transfers, salary adjustments, unpaid leave, etc.);
- Develop and produce HR literature such as templates for all the main topics;
- Develop and implement a new modality to prepare work certificates;
- Guarantee replacement of the team colleagues in case of absence;
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the development and implementation of HR projects.
- Commercial diploma or banking apprenticeship;
- Diploma Specialista in Risorse Umane or many years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of and experience in managing the main HR processes;
- Strong project management, organisational and time management skills;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, strong focus on developing and delivering solutions in an high work peaks context
- Strong people and leadership skills, the ability to set and prioritise objectives and tasks;
- Teamplayer and flexible;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and high peaks of work;
- Accurate and detail oriented;
- Fluent in Italian and English, written and spoken. German and French are a plus.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.